Friday, February 3, 2006

Must be the Mustache

One of the best things about my recent trip to Florida was that I got to meet and spend time with some of Jeff 's Grandkids that I hadn't seen before (Jennie is so jealous). Blair and Caitlyn are both precious and the best behaved babies I have seen in a long time.

Caitlyn seemed to take up with me right away. I could always get a little smile from her...

Caitlyn101


and sometimes a big one!

Caitlyn102

Randy, on the other hand, had a hard time getting her to warm up to him. Much of the time he got this kind of reaction ...

Caitlyn103


and sometimes it was worse!

Caitlyn104

He finally decided that the difference had to be the mustache. Caitlyn's Daddy Jevon has one and her Uncle Clyde had one too.

Randy may not have any Stalker blood in him but he showed that he has been around them long enough. He found a BandAid and 'Ootie-Rigged' his own mustache.

Caitlyn105

Believe it or not, it worked! She took up with him right away when he put it on. I bet he has her fighting monsters in the back pasture soon. Emily and Caitlyn will have to be his 'Warrior Girls'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We may have a whole new batch of Guinea Girls before we know it. Ted has ordered a flock of his own. Stay tuned for pictures of Ted's Guinea's.

Anonymous said...

Has Ted ordered women, children or some sort of a fowl?