Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Video Test

This is a test. This is only a test. Do not be alarmed if it doesn't work for you.

Click on the image below to go to Clydes 'Photobucket' site and watch the sample video. It will help if you have speakers and have them turned on.


This is a very low-resolution version of one of the video's I am working on for this year's Christmas DVD. It is a 'work-in-progress' but will give you an idea of what I have in mind.

I know Lucille doesn't have speakers, Jeffery has a slow dial-up account and Michelle has barely learned how to turn her PC on, so I don't know if any of them will be able to watch the video or not.

If anyone else is able to watch it, please let me know and tell me if you think I should put any more effort into trying to post videos here.

Thanks - Clyde

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My keyboard has finally dried out. That was a real tear jerker. I think Clyde still gets a kick out making his little sisters cry.