Monday, June 5, 2006

Leaving Davey in Charge

I am so afraid that someone will try to take our supply of homemade jam before Christmas that I always put Davey in charge of watching it for us.

DaveyOnGuard

I may have made a big mistake, I came back from Kings Island and it looks like our stash is down considerably.

DaveyGuilty

( What is that I see ... Is that a strawberry ring around Davey's mouth? )

Well, I will know better for next year. Luci has given me this wonderful picture of Pat and I am sure that just a picture of him guarding the jam will deter anything from happening to it before Christmas.


PatOnGuard

Posted by Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that Pat will keep a close eye on that jam. I am sure we have the right man in charge. ( by the way that is an excellent picture of Pat he is a very handsome man)

Anonymous said...

Afraid you may be putting the wrong guy in charge of the jam. He ate all I fixed last year in about 2 weeks. He doesn't even leave a ring around his mouth.