Thursday, April 19, 2007

Biblical Curse Generator

I just found a website that will generate biblical style curses for you.


Here are a few of my favorites...

  • Woe unto thee, O thou bull of Bashan, for you will be thrown into a den of hyperactive lions!
  • Thou shalt be pursued into the mountains by sex-mad baboons, O thou son of thunder!
  • O that thou wouldest be swallowed by a whale with excessively bad breath, thou lying Girgashite!
  • I hope you will be as welcome as a fart in the queen's bedchamber, O thou wayward winebibber!

Try it out for yourself. Never know when you might need a good curse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw a sign on the side of the road one time that made me think of this. It said. May the fleas of a hundred camels infest the crotches of those that litter our highways. Jeremy got a good kick out of it as well.

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you didn't see that sign on the way to fl. Scary. I can't be on here long. For some reason I have to scrach a few areas that weren't itching before reading this page.