Saturday, August 13, 2011

Going Viral ?

Oh No! I may be in trouble.  Big trouble!  I just noticed the video of Shawn doing the New Husband Dance that I posted on YouTube, has gotten very popular for some reason.

It has been viewed over ten thousand times! 
I don’t know if that means over ten thousand people have seen it, or one person has watched it ten thousand times.  Either way, I may be in trouble if Shawn finds out.  Who can I blame this on? 
Wait, if Jennifer watched this ten times a day every day for two years, that would be
365 * 2 * 10 = 7,300
And if Sherry watched it four or five times a day too, that would make over ten thousand views.  I bet that is what has happened.  Yeah, I’m pretty sure of it.  Nobody but Jennifer and Sherry have seen it.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
Clyde

3 comments:

Sherry said...

I didn't even know it was on utube.

jeff said...

Boy have I missed out. No utube for me. boo whoo

Clyde said...

Looks like YouTube has removed the video, probably because of copyright issues with the music that was playing.