Monday, June 17, 2019

Clyde's Fathers Day

I reported on Jennie's Mothers Day so I guess I need to review my Father's Day.

From Matt, I got an Amazon gift card, a wallet and a couple of shirts (that I'm sure Jennie picked out.)



From Bryan, I got a Google Play gift card and the promise of a place to sleep when Jennie and I go to Seattle in a few weeks.

Erik didn't write a poem for me.  Not enough words rhyme with "Redneck".  He did call and say that he and Veronica had signed me up for one of those " ______ of the Month" clubs.  He didn't reveal what so it'll be a surprise when it arrives. I'm hoping it's something like "Lazagna of the Month" but it'll probably be more like the "Mustache Wax of the Month Club."

Matt also got me a card that gave me a good laugh...


He thought I laughed a little too hard.  I can't figure out who he got his sense of humor from.

1 comment:

Aunt Meaner said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.