“Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.” —George Burns
Thursday, August 6, 2026
Rest In Peace
I have no words to adequately express the loss I feel...
You will be missed.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Clyde if it isn't any problem. Could you look up that story about the orange sacks. The one that was put up last. I want you to put it up for this Christmas in remember of Lucille. I need for you to put an extra line at the bottom of the story. "Poor Lucille, she didn't get to boost that she got the most cause we all got the same."
1 comment:
Clyde if it isn't any problem. Could you look up that story about the orange sacks. The one that was put up last. I want you to put it up for this Christmas in remember of Lucille. I need for you to put an extra line at the bottom of the story. "Poor Lucille, she didn't get to boost that she got the most cause we all got the same."
Post a Comment