Wednesday, October 19, 2005

'Virtual' Jeff




VirtualJeff
Originally uploaded by C Stalker.

During our visit to the Great Smokey Mountain we paused for a group photo. From the left are Clyde, Luci, Sherry, 'Virtual' Jeff and Michelle. 'Virtual' Jeff had to stand in for the real Jeff who could not make this trip. Michelle carried her through Dollywood and most of Pigeon Forge.

When asked about 'Virtual' Jeff the family members replied:
  • CLYDE: "Well, she don't eat as much as the real one and that leaves more for me. I like her."
  • LUCI: "She hasn't embarassed me near as much as the real one usually does. I like her too."
  • SHERRY: "She ain't no fun to WILK. I like the REAL Jeff."
  • MICHELLE: "How come I have to carry this thang around? I'm gettin tired of it."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all had a lot of fun out of "Jeff on a stick." We will have to be sure to take her along on all our future trips.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Why don't I have any clothes on? Clyde paint me on a dress or something. I fell a cold draft.You guys kill me.