Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas on Road Creek

Jeffery complains every year that there is something wrong with the photos of our Christmas gathering on Road Creek...she's not in them. Well, this year we decided to correct that. Here are some photos from our gathering this past weekend.

Here she is sampling some of Michelle and Luci's 'Splenda Snacks'...

RoadCreekChristmas 033

Here she is making sure that Melissa and Shawn don't get 'Too Close' on the sofa...

RoadCreekChristmas 013

And here she shares a private moment with Grandma and Michelle...

RoadCreekChristmas 012

Check out these and several more photos at Clyde's Flickr Page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually we're letting Jeff have some of the good stuff. That is a chocolate covered strawberry. We saved all the splenda stuff for Clyde.

Anonymous said...

Man oh man, looks like I had a great time at the Christmas party. It also looks as though I was the life of the party. Every one wanted to hang with me. Or shoud I say I hung with them. I am afraid my wilk picture is going to be showing up a lot in the future. I also want to know why Jennie isn't brushing my hair. If I find out she bushed Michelle's hair I will really be upset. And did you all send me home with Shawn, so I can watch him 24/7?
Or did you leave me at Mom's to help Meaner get on line to write stories for Smiley to put on the Web. I am sure she can come up with a lot on her own, but I am always ready to help her write more. As for the Cho covered strawberry. I wonder if Luci pulled it away after the
picture was taken. If I had tasted one of those I would remeber it. Oh yeah!
Clyde was there. I think he got it. And my mom looks so sad in the picture I took with her. She was wanting the real thing. I missed you all too. Thanks a lot for including me in the fun.