Wednesday, March 28, 2007

How Do You Mend a Broken Heart?

Michelle called me the other day and asked, "What do you do for a guy who's heartbroken?"

Kentucky had just gotten beaten in the NCAA Tournament so I thought maybe she was talking about Jim. Turns out she was concerned about another of the Schell guys.

Not having a good answer for her on hand, I have been doing a little research on the Internet. I heard once that "Music hath power to soothe the savage beast", so I thought I would try to find a song for the situation. A Google Video Search leads pretty quickly to...





Well, after spending nearly a week listening to every song that had anything to do with Heartache, Heart Break, Broken Hearts, and even one that included "Stomped that Sucker Flat", I've got a new question. How do you cure a case of major depression brought on by listening to too many sad songs?

The best advice I found in any of the stuff I listened to was to learn to...


Play the guitar on the MTV

'cause then you could get...

Money for nothing
And your chicks for free.




Maybe some of the other StalkerClan visitors can offer some advice.


Oh, one more thing, keep him away from that SAD SONGS site.

No comments: