Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mom’s Breakfast Order

Dad called me this morning all in a huff.  He couldn’t believe the order that Mom had put in for breakfast this morning.  (He has been fixing breakfast some mornings lately.)  He had mentioned it to Jeff during their early morning phone conversation today.  He told me, “Jeffery laughed and insisted that I have you put it on the StalkerClan.”

Apparently, Mom’s order was something like this:

I thought that menu looked familiar somehow.  It took me a minute or two to remember but that is exactly what Dad had Jeff or Randy make for him every morning we were in Florida on our last fishing trip.  Of course there was no chance he was going to still be asleep at 7:oo or 6:00 or 5:30 for that matter.

Clyde

2 comments:

Luci said...

I'm looking for a bed tray so Dad can bring Mom's breakfast to her in bed. That way she won't have to get up and walk all the way into the kitchen. Hopefully I can find one before Father's Day.

Traci said...

I plan on being there for breakfast this saturday MOM!!!