Friday, June 4, 2010

JEFFERY HEN - MORE PROBLEMS IN THE HENHOUSE

Weeks passed and the perching rod was getting crowded. Roo took up sleeping in the redwood tree and it seems like every three or four days it would come a rain and he would have to come back inside the henhouse and try to get some sleep.  Sometimes he even tried to sleep in the daytime.
One night he decided he couldn't take it any longer. "I am going to have to take Bear home to my parents' house. They have room on their perching rod for three more surely they won't mind letting him stay," Roo said to himself.
The next morning after his morning crowing he flew out of the tree to join his family as usual. He told Jeffery Hen he was going to have to take Bear to his family's house to live.  He asked Bear did he mine going to live with his grandparents. Bear was excited to get to go.



Roo asked Henry to do his morning crowing while he was gone. “I am going to take him today. I will have to make sure everything is all right before I leave.“
"Come on Bear, we must be going or we won't get there in time before nighttime," said Roo.
Roo and Bear said good-bye to Jeffery Hen, Panda and Crystal Fawn.  "I will be back in three days, cause I am planning on getting some rest to make up for all of the sleep I lost in the past weeks. I hope when I get back Jennie Hen has hatched her egg," said Roo.
So off they went.
Sherry

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Fly Roo fly... dont come back to the perching rod. It is always trouble.