Thursday, January 27, 2011

Grow Your Own

We stayed with Luci this past weekend.  She must not have been ready for our arrival because this book was left out on her coffee table when we got there…

I never suspected Luci would be involved in this kind of activity but it may explain a few things I could never quite figure out:

  • Why Luci spends so much time traipsing through the woods looking for exotic “Wildflowers”,
  • What is growing in that big patch of strange plants in her back yard and why does she have the boys building a rock wall around it,
  • Why she never has any normal food at her place,
  • Why she complains so often about having the “Munchies” and
  • How did she get to be a “Millionaire” on a government salary?

Yes, this could explain a lot.

5 comments:

Luci said...

This book is part of the president's new healthcare plan. One of his staunch supporters loaned it to me. I couldn't afford to buy it, let alone any drugs, prescription or otherwise. Coinsidentally, I do already have most of the plants mentioned in the book growing in my backyard.

Mindy said...

All I can say is HAHAHAHA !! lOVE YA'LL .

Michelle said...

Ok can it cure my waist line? I would grow it.!!

Jeff said...

So that saladI had at your house when I was visiting,was it from the farm, i mean your garden. You told me it would make me feel better. Now I know why!
Oh yeah! Don't forget about her pets she keeps in the garage.
Her precious WORMS! She feeds them better than she does the rest of us.

jeff said...

Michelle, I do believe that eating it made our waist lines grow.