Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Worried Man

Dad didn’t seem a bit worried when he let Michelle cut his hair at Easter…



But now it sounds like he is a worried man. 

He was telling me a new fellow moved into the assisted living center recently.  One morning this week this new fellow came over to Mom and Dad’s table as they were eating.  Dad says he sat down at their table and, after looking them both over, he turned to Dad and said, “Sir, I do believe your wife might be the prettiest woman I have ever seen.”

Then, before Dad could come back with a good wisecrack, the fellow said something that really has Dad worried.  He looked Dad right in the eye and asked, “Are you in good health, Sir?”

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I need help with my Jeffery Hen tales. I need and Hen name with four children.

jeff said...

I spoke with Dad one morning this week and ask him if he was still agging thing on down in the dinning room?
His answer was, "You know I gotta keep my dog in that race!"
I few days later I asked him if he still had his dog in the race and he let me know that the race was getting to hot and that another man had his dog in the race. He was in fear for the other man's dog.
I asked him how it felt to get another man's dog in a bad race and then pull out.
Every man for his own dog!