Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Decisions Decisions

I can't make up my mind what photo to use to wish Crystal a Happy Birthday.  I could use that famous baby photo but we've displayed it about two hundred times already...



There's always that photo of her choking the frog, but I really don't want to deal with all those complaints from PETA again...



The photo of teenage Crystal that inspired the "Food Fight" scene in Animal House is a good one.  I could go with it...



Or should I use something more recent?


[Photo Removed Under Duress.]

I hate having to make these decisions.  Oh No! I've run out of time...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYSTAL

Clyde

5 comments:

Jeff said...

lol... She is going to kill you. Just her voice will stab you later

Crystal said...

LOL - Getting a bad picture of someone is one thing... somehow obtaining a picture of them when they're overweight, in a bathing suit, on a slip-n-slide, and from the perfect, unattractive angle is really a dark gift... hahaha. I love you guys. thank you for always making us feel special (and ugly). I didn't even know you were still keeping up the Stalker Clan! Best news all week.

Jeff said...

Crystal just saw this. She couldn't figure out how to make her moment post. You are in a heap of trouble brother. The slip and slid is going to be the death of you. Quote "Where in the heck did he get that picture"

Jeff said...

well i guess she figured it out

Aunt Meaner said...

Happy birthday Crystal!