Monday, August 20, 2018

Remember When

Yesterday was a tough one.  Watching the Facebook Live from Traci's celebration of life was heartbreaking.

Feeling nostalgic last night, I logged onto the Stalkerclan and typed "Traci" into the SEARCH THIS SITE... box.  A series of posts where she was featured or mentioned scrolled up my computer screen.  It was good to recall many of the fun times we had recorded.  There were stories about Ski Trips, Stripper Shoes, and even a Hen Tale.  

There was a story from almost exactly ten years ago that Sherry had written for Traci's 30th birthday.  It included this slideshow...




I noticed some of the same photos that had been shown in the presentation at the funeral home earlier in the day.  But this time, after the memories of happy times and without the sad music, the slideshow made me feel a little bit better.

I think if we try to focus on the good times, the happy memories, and stay away from sad music, we can get through this.  I'm going to try to do that.

Clyde

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Thank you brother for being such a huge part of the wonderful memories. I love you