Saturday, September 15, 2018

Mayberry McInnis Meme

Browsing my Instagram feed today I came across this recent photo that Caitlyn had posted of her and a friend...


caitlyn.spam05  Just remember if we get caught I’m deaf and you don’t speak English!


I'm wondering, "Where in the world has she heard that?  Is it from a movie I haven't seen? Stupid and Stupider or Napoleon TNT or something like that?"  

A quick Google search reveals it is a quote from Rick Riordan and is a popular meme on the internet.  You can buy T-shirts, posters and other things with this saying on them.

Scrolling down one more post I think I found the perfect photo for this meme...



cmcinnis80 #sisters
g8trs99 Pics in the theater?
cmcinnis80 @g8trs99 yep



I suspect this meme probably originated with this duo.  Now I'm fearing the next generation of Florida kids is going to be just as wild and crazy as the one before it.

Posted by Clyde

No comments: