Friday, November 23, 2018

Black Friday Memory

I remember a Black Friday back in 2002. Mother asked me did I want anything out of the Walmart ad. I told her there was only one thing in that whole ad that I wanted. She asked me what was it. I showed her the picture of the TV with the built-in VCR. I didn't want to go just for that one item.

I told her if we was to go we will have to leave at four in the morning.  We got ready and pulled out at four in the morning.  The place was as crowded as it can be.  We had Carlos with us.  When we come to the TV I wanted, I had Carlos put in it our cart.  We had to go to the electronics place to pick up a 60' cable and a device with two cable outlets. I don't remember if Mother got anything or not.  

I have to admit I used the TV for along time.  I kept it until about July of this year.  The VCR tore up my tapes every time I take it out.  I finally found somebody to give it to.  They were happy to get it!

Posted by Sherry

1 comment:

Jeff said...

i went with her to get a sewing machine. Three years later i say it under her old sewing machine and she gave it to me. I swore I would never go Black Friday shopping again,