Sunday, November 25, 2018

Product Placement

Wandering through the farm store near my house this week I came across something that struck me as odd.  They have their game processing supplies (Meat Grinders, Dehydrating Machines, Vacuum Sealers, Slicers, and Seasonings) located right beside their live animal traps. 


The trap pictured says it can be used for Raccoons, Possums, Nutrias, Armadillos, Skunks, Chipmunks, and Rodents.  I can't imagine grinding, dehydrating, slicing or sealing any of those. Shouldn't the traps be located over near the Pet Food section?  After all, if you're going to catch a pet, you'll need to feed it.  

Some days I miss that pet groundhog I had when I was a youngster, back before all those little sisters came along.  He was much better company.

Posted by Clyde

ps:  I'll save you the trouble...Google says a Nutria is a South American beaver-like rodent.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I bet you couldn't make it cry the way make us cry, and I know how much you enjoy that life long hobby.