Friday, March 29, 2019

Riley's Restaurant

I remember the Com-Care took up on a tour. We ate at Riley's. The group had to stand in line to get their order. When I got my stuff I notice that the back read something like, "Buy a drink and a fries get the sandwich free." I passed it to the next person and told him to pass his to the next person. I told the caseworker what I was doing and would she keep it up for me. I also told her I would like to have the last one.

When everybody got their meals and we were all sitting there eating. The caseworker brought me the last receipt. I ask her how many got a free sandwich? If I remember correctly, she said about six or seven. I felt like I did my good deed for the day. When we got finished eating I think, if I remember correctly, I ordered myself another meal to take home using that coupon.

Posted by Sherry

No comments: