Thursday, November 15, 2007

Spandex Meets Cactus

Yeah, we had a great time on that walk. We even reminisced about a previous walk we had taken when Mom sat down in her maroon spandex pants and Dad raked her butt over a pile of cactus. . . . Good Times.

We decided to take an afternoon walk and Mom couldn't go without trying out her new maroon spandex workout pants. Well I guess all that walking was a workout for her so she decided to take a breather and sit down for a minute. When it was time to head back to the house she asked Dad to help her up and he raked her butt over a pile of cactus that just happend to be in front of her. It was great.

Randy!  I'm Ruined!

Sorry, no video... just sweet, sweet memories. It was sooo funny.

Info from Mindy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a butt or a hot air balloon?

Anonymous said...

ooh, I'm glad that commentor is being anonymous. Cause other wise mom might sit on 'em if she knew who it was.

Anonymous said...

Calling them out
I think it is Ted that is annoynomus

Anonymous said...

Her memory is a little tanted. I was exercising and they talked me into stopping long enough to go on a walk with them . Some how I fell down and they all ran over to help me and drug me over the cactus. Ouch! I am sure glad I couldn't see back there. I am so torn up over how that view. Back to my exercise. I need a new video for buns of steel.