Thursday, November 1, 2007

Florida Halloween 2007

We took Emily and Blair to trick or treat with Amber and Traci's crews in Palatka. The had a blast! We went to a subdivision called Round Lake Park. Most of the houses were decorated and the people were great. I even saw the male counterpart of Meaner there. His wife was giving out candy and he was giving out tooth brushes. I think he is a dentist. We have plenty of candy now, and two very tired children. They loved trick or treat!

eMail from Jeff

Double click the PLAY arrow to start the slideshow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, every body looked so scary. sorry i missed it. looked like fun. But i had fun in school. HA, yeah right. i think my brain went to melting at one point. Ya'll better have saved some CANDY for me though !!

Anonymous said...

Awww, everyone looks so cute! I wish I could have seen them in action!

Jeff said...

I tried to get Blair to say trick or treat. All he would say was, "I'm Bateman!" Everyone love Emily. They told her she looked beautiful. She did. They had a blast

Anonymous said...

who is who?
Who was the jester and the witch? Some of the adults I had trouble guessing who they were.