Monday, May 19, 2008

Wedding Plans

Michelle called me today and asked that I put a picture of Shawn and Jennifer on the StalkerClan with an announcement that they are engaged and planning an October wedding.  She sent me this photo:

Wedding Bells in October

It sounded to me like Michelle is going to be the wedding planner.   As usual she was talking a mile a minute but I think I heard her say:

    • Ted and Jim are going to be the groomsmen.
    • Michelle and Luci will be bridesmaids.
    • Seating arrangements will be hard to figure out.  With Shawn's five mothers, that's five mothers-in-law for Jennifer, where do they all sit?
    • To feed the whole StalkerClan the wedding reception is going to cost a fortune.
    • Sherry's first thought was, "When am I going to be a grandma?"

All I can say is...

 "Congratulations Shawn and Good Luck Jennifer!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just remember were not loosing a Coffey were gaining a new memeber to the STALKERCLAN!!!!

Anonymous said...

They sure make a terrific looking couple. I wish you both a world of happiness.

Anonymous said...

wow! What the...usually i would hear about this from mom immediately!

Congratulations, Shawn!!

Crystal, Jesse, and Cason McInnis

Anonymous said...

Shawn and Jennifer came for Strawberry days and I think we have unleased Jennifers inner Mexican. It was so good to see her get excited about the strawberry patch. Shawn has said he is marrying a Mexican after seeing the way she crawled through the patch to get every last berry!!