Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fishing Trip Evaluator 2008

This handy guide has been prepared to help the avid fisherman (especially Randy Looney) evaluate the success of their most recent fishing expedition.

INSTRUCTIONS


  1. Upon returning from your trip, measure and weigh the largest fish on your stringer.

  2. If, like this proud fisherman, your prize catch measures at least 27 inches and weighs 9 lbs 4 ozs or more...

    YOU HAD A GREAT TRIP.

  3. If not, then you went to the WRONG place, you BIG DUMMY!.

    You should have gone to Randy and Jeff's Combination Fish Farm, Comedy Barn, Homeless Shelter and Reform School just off County Route 315 near Orange Springs, Florida.

    Call today to make reservations for your next fishing adventure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brian. It's about time you caught the "Big One."

Anonymous said...

WOW that is a big one. We now need a picture of old Sam as a comparison. I am sure Cldye didnt tell daddy about this or he would be spending the 4th of July on the dock in Florida instead of putting down flooring in mommys bedroom.

Anonymous said...

I do believe the water level went down a few inches when Brian caught that whopper. I know he was thrilled. Now I have lived her over 30 years and I have never caught anything like that. I am going to have to get my old pole out and see if I can't change that. Good Job Brian. Hope to see you again next year. Or sooner. We sure did enjoy your visit. Love you

Anonymous said...

Jeff what is the number to that taxidermy place? I want to call and check and see how Fred is doing. I miss him.

I had a great time. Thanks for everything. See you soon.