Thursday, June 26, 2008

Most Repeated Quotes

As there is anytime a bunch of the StalkerClan gets together, there were lots of funny things said and done while we were at Jeff and Randy's.   It seems there is always at least one quote that catches on and gets repeated over and over again.  This trip there were at least two that I can recall.

The first had to do with Bryan's big fish.  Naturally, it got a lot of attention .  We all got a kick out of Dad trying to get Bryan to bring home the meat from his fish.  Every phone call home included some form of Dad saying, "All they need at the taxidermy place is the measurements of that fish."

The other quote came from one of the youngest members of the StalkerClan.  As we were heading to the beach Emily asked where was Grandpa Randy.  Jeffery told her Grandpa had to work and wouldn't be going with us.  In a very grown-up tone Emily remarked, "Well, we won't have HIM to deal with today."    Jeffery loved it!  I know Randy heard that at least twenty times before we left and is probably still hearing it daily.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time on your vacation. Wish I could have been there instead of here (at work).

Anonymous said...

I love it. Did Bryan save daddy the meat? We have to have a picture of Bryan holding his fish in an 8X10 frame so daddy can put it next to Clydes in his shelves. I am sure that if it was before daddy had his surgery the thought of Bryan getting that big one would have cleaned his arteries out without the need of being cut.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes. A good time was had by all. But after seeing this picture, all I have to say is after Jennie gets finished with the webmaster for the trampoline video, I am going to get him for this clevage shot. I just know everyone is looking to see if i have any toys, money,or kitchen applances sticking out anywhere. I am going to get you webmaster. Just you wait and see.

Anonymous said...

Wait...When did I get a blue bathing suit? I'm having a hard time deciphering who's cleavage that is...mine or mom's??

-Crystal

Anonymous said...

I know! It was the same for me when I got on. I was having flashbacks of another picture you sent me awhile back. You were going to be in sooooo much trouble. UNTIl! I stoped long enough to see my necklace. Yikes!!!!!!!!!! Like daughter like mohter I suppose.

Anonymous said...

Oh my you all have gave Clyde a new topic for the Stalker Clan. I can see it now he will have random picture of different peoples body parts and we will have a laugh guessing whose body part is that. So are those boobs Jefferys or Crystals?? I think by the hands they are Jeffs.