Sunday, January 4, 2009

Who's the Patient?

I called one morning and Dad answered the phone. He asked, "What do you do for an earache?"

Since I knew that Sherry frequently gets earaches if she gets out in the cold without earmuffs, I said, "Oh, does Sherry have another earache?" 

He said, "No, it's bad, it's the one in charge."

I said, "Oh no! Mom has an earache?"

Raising his voice he yelled back, "No! It's worse that that. It's the one that does all the work."

In all seriousness I answered, " That really is bad if Carlos has an earache." 

He just about exploded as he yelled into the phone, "****** IT"S ME!"

Luci

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like daddy would learn to just say it is him, I guess after talking to Luci he feels worse than when he started asking the questions.

Anonymous said...

Actually I think all the screaming kind of cleared everything out. I understand he is much better now.