Monday, January 5, 2009

Listen to your Mom

Every time Mom comes to visit me, she always tells me I need a curtain on my bathroom window.  I always say, "Anyone would have to be standing on the neighbor's roof to see in that window." 

One day recently I came home and as usual rushed in to the bathroom. When I stood up I glanced out the window and what did I see? There were 5 guys standing on the neighbor's roof.  It seems they had some wind damage and were getting it fixed. 

After getting over my shock, I thought about that curtain idea for a while. But then decided against it. After all, they just got a new roof. It should be years before they need another one. 

Sorry Mom, some habits are hard to break.

Luci

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet if MawLine was alive you would have a curtin on that window!!

Anonymous said...

No doubt and bruses on my behind.