Friday, January 22, 2010

HAPPY 85TH BIRTHDAY BILLY BOY

Today January 22, 2010, Dad is now 85 years of age.  Do you all remember the song
Billy Boy?


ALL SINGS
Oh, where have you been Billy Boy, Billy Boy?
Oh, where have you been charming Billy?

ONE BOY SINGS
I have been to see my wife, she's the fairest of my life.
She's a young thing and cannot leave her mother.

ALL SINGS
Did she set for you a chair Billy Boy, Billy Boy?
Did she set for you a chair charming Billy?

ONE BOY SINGS
Yes, she set for me a chair, she has ribbons in her hair.
She's a young thing and cannot leave her mother.


HAPPY 85TH BIRTHDAY DAD!

(The song continues on March 20, when mother turns 85.)

Sherry

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you have a great birthday Dad.

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Daddy!! You are a charming Ootie.

Amber said...

Happy Birthday, Papaw. I love you!! I will try to send Jevon up there soon to be your work mule. That is the best gift i can think of.