Sunday, January 3, 2010

Robbie’s Home in Texas

Crystal went to visit Robbie recently.  She wanted me to post a few photos of Robbie’s home in Texas.

Here’s the front, looks like it is all decorated up for Christmas.
The back of the house looks just as impressive as the front.
The back porch has an awesome fire pit.
Everyone’s favorite room … the kitchen.
Robbie’s shed out back has an exercise room upstairs. (Hey, I could live it there.  I wouldn’t need the exercise equipment though.)
Here are Crystal and Robbie watching the big game. (Built in flat screen TV with surround sound speakers recessed in the wall.  I am so jealous!)
I like this little touch, it reminds me of the plaque in Jeff and Randy’s kitchen.

I guess Crystal wanted us all to see how the rich Ratliff’s live.

Photos from Crystal’s Facebook Page

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Thanks, Uncle Clyde!! I can't tell you guys how nice Rob's house was. Clyde, if you liked the downstairs TV, you should see the upstairs bonus room... decked out like a pool table room and a movie theater, has a 100" Screen that comes down and you can watch tv on it. That's where Jesse and Robbie watched the game on Fri night. Jesse was ready to be adopted and change his last name to Ratliff!! LOL

Clyde said...

It looks to me like old J.R. Ewing and the rest of that family on the TV show 'Dallas' don't have a thing on Robbie and the Ratliff's.

Wait a minute, I seem to remember something about someone shooting J.R. Ahh, it's probably nothing to worry about Robbie. It was just a TV show.

Luci said...

WOW!!!

Michelle said...

Robbie and Brenda have a nice home. If Jim got down there and seen that tv room he would want Robbie to adopt him too.

Sherry said...

Nice house robbie, when are you going to invite me to move in with you all. Bear!

Mom (Jeff) said...

Who needs a time shrare? I will just hop from one very hard working succesfull family member to another. I can impress people when I say I have been to London when I visit Michell's, then hop on over to the million's house in Mt Sterling, then on to Aunt Jennie's house of pure delight and then top it off with a two week stay at Robbies. Did I see a swing set in the back? We will need one. Just so you know. What a beautiful home. Looks like Brenda and Robbert know how to build a really nice nest. You guys deserve it. You have worked so hard. I am very proud of you.