Friday, January 29, 2010

No More Birthdays, Again

Last year Jennie insisted she wasn’t going to celebrate any more birthdays.  Well, darned if another one hasn’t rolled around again anyway.

I guess we should follow her directions, so…

  • Don’t be calling to wish her a Happy Birthday.  (I’ll probably be taking a nap and you’ll just wake me up.)

  • Don’t be sending her any cute, singing, animated, email birthday wishes.  (They tear my anti-virus program up.)

  • Don’t be leaving her birthday greetings on Facebook. (She never looks at it anyway.)

I guess presents would be OK.  And if anyone wants to drop off a birthday cake, I’ll take real good care of it till Jennie gets home from work.

I guess it would be alright to wish her a Happy Birthday here on the StalkerClan if you want.  She knows all of us can’t follow directions very well anyway.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIE !

7 comments:

Sherry said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIE

Love,

Herman, Gertrude, Sherry, Carlos, Shawn and Jennifer

Luci said...

Hope you have a great Birthday. Come visit soon. Love you, Luci

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday Jennie Lynn!!! Dudley sends his love too!

You might as well check your facebook cause you know I'll hunt you down until I find you anyway :)

Love ya,
Debbie

crystal said...

Happy Birthday, Aunt Jennie! I love you!!

Crystal

Schell Gang said...

Happy Birthday Jennie. Take care of that boy toy!!

Mindy said...

Mindy & The Crawford Gang wish you a very happy Birthday. I miss you Aunt Jennie and love you very much. Hope everything is going well up there. Tell everyone Hey for me.

Amber said...

Happy late birthday, Aunt Jenny. Love you!!