Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Exactly 22

Carlos and I fixed up exactly 22 Ziploc storage bags full with...

  • Trick or Treatersa box of 24 crayons,
  • a pencil with a big top eraser,
  • a large toothpaste and toothbrush,
  • a Hershey's bar,
  • a five count pack of chewing gum,
  • a small pumpkin from Lucille
  • and Mother had us to put in a sucker.

I told each trick or treater not to eat the pumpkin.

Believe it or not! We received exactly 22 trick or treaters! I couldn't believe it.

When Michelle comes up for Thanksgiving I will give her the remaining crayons to put in the Christmas socks and Easter baskets for her classroom. That is 43 boxes.

Posted by Sherry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Job Meaner
What a blessing you are. You sure are good at coming up with good ideas. We need to chage your name from Meaner to Sweetie. That is one of the sweeties things i have ever read. You go Sweetie. I love you sis.