Friday, December 4, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2010

I would like for you all to know today Dollar General put their Halloween stuff on sale for 90% off.  I went up there and purchased 49 costumes, 29 trick or treat buckets, some other trick or treat bags and some lights.  Michelle will start decorating for Halloween in just ten months from now. She will decorate her classroom windows with spider webs, with a spider surrounded by 70 lights each.

The children will each get a bucket, bag or collapsible container.  The girls will either be princesses, witches or vampires.  Each boy will get a costume of either a pirate or ninja. I have to admit I am low on boy costumes, is anybody willing to purchase some more?

Sherry

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I think I have enough, I got some doctors, nurses and other costumes on sale here this past week. Thanks Meaner.

Michelle said...

Meaner said she had a trunk load full of goodies for next years class. How could I be teacher of the year if I didnt have a little meaner in my pocket