Friday, December 11, 2009

JEFFERY HEN - Problems In The Henhouse

All of the hens were gathered together in front of Jeffery Hen's henhouse. Henriette said, "Last night my boys thought because they are now a year old, they're big enough to roost on the roosting rod. There was just barely enough room on that rod just for them and Henry alone. I had to sleep in the nest."

Vicki Hen said, "My twins have been sitting on the roosting rod for a year now. I have to admit there is just enough room so far for all four of us to roost on it. I am going to have to admit if they was to grow any more I will have to start sleeping in the nest."

Patricia Hen said, "Mike, Micey, and I seem to have plenty of room on ours. That’s just because there is only three of us."

Jeffery Hen said, "There is just barely enough room on the roosting rod for just Roo, Bear, Panda and me. If Crystal Fawn was to decide she wants to start roosting on it, I will have to just sleep in the nest. Right now Crystal Fawn and I are still using the nest. Roo, Bear and Panda seem to sleep just fine right now."

Roo and Bear started toward the henhouse. Panda and the twins with Crystal Fawn and the triplets and Micey all started towards their mothers. When they all got joined together, everybody when home.

Roo, Bear and Panda took their place on the rod as usual. Jeffery Hen helped Crystal Fawn up into the nest. Crystal Fawn wanted to sleep on the rod.

Jeffery Hen said, "You might fall off of it."

Crystal Fawn chirped, "I want to roost on the rod!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vicki came to visit me a while back, she talks like it makes her very happy to be a hentale character.

Rod Lover said...

ok... i just have to wonder why Crystal Fawn is always wanting to "sleep on the rod"? What kind of story is this?!

Michelle said...

How is the Coleman family, I have not heard from them in years.