Monday, October 15, 2007

Pumpkin Potters

We visited Luci this weekend for a quick trip to Court Days. As usual Ted has grown a big crop of pumpkins and Luci has several arranged at her front door. I don't know who she is trying to fool with this display though...

I guess the fellow on the left could be Ted, but everyone is going to know the one on the right is NOT Luci. Wishful thinking maybe?

(Thanks to Vicki for the photo, she emailed it to me last week. There are apparently some very creative people out there somewhere, and some of them have way too much time on their hands.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncanny Resemblance
That is an uncanny resemblance. Ted just asked me a few days ago about heming some bibbs for him. I've been thinking about implants myself. So you have just had a glimpse of the future. Just when you thought everything on the StalkerClan was history, it is now a crystal ball.

Anonymous said...

Lost it in just two seconds
Lord help me! I had something to write, but by the time i clicked on the comment button and got here i lost. Now i will spend the rest of my day off trying to remember what on earth it was. (five minutes of strain on the brain) Oh yeah! I remember now. Who every did that in their own front yard, has to have The Stalker Gene. Somehow Stalkers can come up with (and do) stuff no one else would even think about doing. That picture is a sure fire Stalker Gene at work. I have to go lay down now. I have a headache from all that strain on the brain. Gettin old stinks.

Anonymous said...

I know what i am gettig mom for her front yard for halloween this year. although it probrably wouldnt last too long. the first time dad took his nightly walk around the house to shine for deer he would have a heart attack thinking he had prowlers.

Anonymous said...

Blame it on Luci
We were up at moms this week and she was commenting about how Luci had put this ugly picture of her and Ted on the internet. Clyde was sitting right there listen to mom talk and he said. "I dont know what to think about Luci". I think someone will have to get even