Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Jim

 
 

Jim Honey,
I was planning on going to Goody's and getting you a nice UK Sweatshirt for your birthday but Michelle has me so upset over the election that I just can't bring myself to get out and go to town.  I can't believe she is going to vote Democrat!  Can't you do anything with her?  I guess I'll just wish you a 'Happy Birthday' on the StalkerClan this year.

Grandma Stalker

Hey HamBone Daddy,
I was looking at new tractors and thought about giving you one of my old ones for your birthday. Now Michelle has me worried about my medical insurance and I guess I just better save my money and see how the *&^% election goes.  'Happy Birthday' anyway.

Grandpa Stalker

 

Hey Jim,
You know better than to expect a present from me but I always try to put something nice for you on the StalkerClan for your birthday.  I can't this year 'cause Michelle hasn't sent me any pictures or anything to use.  I guess she has been too busy campaigning for Hillary.  So, 'Happy Birthday' from me too.

Clyde

 

Hey Big Guy,
I had hoped to have time to knit you a nice UK stadium blanket to take to the football games but I have been on the phone every day, trying to calm Mom and Dad down.  They are driving me crazy with this election stuff that Michelle got started.  I guess I'll just say 'Happy Birthday' here on the StalkerClan instead.

Luci

 

Hello Jim,
I was going to make up a big Goody Bag for your birthday but, quick as I thought it up, I remembered that I have sent Micky lots of stuff for her school kids for Christmas and Easter and other things.  And she still hasn't got me on TV, or even in the newspapers, for doing it yet.  I just went shopping with Lulu and she got me in the newspaper.  I don't think I can send any more Goody Bags to London if I can't get some publicity out of it.  I guess I'll just be cheap like Clyde and say 'Happy Birthday' on the StalkerClan.

Your Favorite Sister-in-Law Sherry

 

Hi there Handyman Jim! 
For your birthday I want to invite you down to spend a few days in Florida on beautiful Lake Hewitt.  I hope you won't mind doing a little work in our Florida Room while you are here.  Dad and Clyde said a few nails, some masking tape and some paint should fix it right up. Only take a couple hours according to them.  I don't know why they didn't do it while they were here. 

You can bring that Davie Snatcher with you if you want, she can look after the grandkids, all the grandkids.  She should be used to a room with twenty or thirty little delinquents running around. Happy Birthday from me and Randy too.

Jeff 

5 comments:

Clyde said...

Putting Words in their Mouths
It has been hard to get any comments from anyone lately here on the StalkerClan. I am thinking about posting comments for everyone and putting their names on them. This entry is a practice run, all the birthday wishes were written by me but convey what I think would be said if we could get comments from everyone. I already have some great comments in mind from Jeff talking about Michelle and Davy Crockett. I need to borrow Grandpa's dictiionary though to make sure I am spelling &^((*^ corectly.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jim

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great birthday Jim. Oh & Clyde, since you're the one with the time and the talent that sounds good to me.

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Jim!!

I know this is off topic but I would like to inform all of you that Jayden Michael Scott was born January 16th 2008 @ 3:10AM. He was 6 pounds 4 ounces and 18.5 inches long =)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Jim. We sure could use those handy man skills for sure. I sure do get a lot of compilments on my porch. You did a great job. Hope to see you soon. Jeff