Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Jayden Michael Scott

I know this is off topic but I would like to inform all of you that Jayden Michael Scott was born January 16th 2008 @ 3:10AM. He was 6 pounds 4 ounces and 18.5 inches long.  =)

Lauren

Lauren and Jayden

Hey Lauren, great to hear from you.  We've been waiting for photos of little Jayden, send us some more.  If anyone videotaped the delivery, email it to us, we can put it on YouTube.

I'm still disappointed that none of those little Florida baby boys have been named after me.  Jayden Clyde Scott sounds good to me.  Clyde Michael would be even better.  I would even be happy with Clyden Michael.   Oh well, maybe next time.  - Clyde

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful!!!! I'm glad to see he doesn't have the monk monk hairdoo. Looks like Crystal is trying to get his hair to stand up though. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Hey that sure is a sweet baby. I was able to hold him a few weekends ago. He is a very good baby. And Lauren is a very good Mom. Aunt Jeff

Anonymous said...

Yeah, he was so beautiful! And Sweet as Honey!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you all!! I am very blessed =) Clyde, what is your email so I can send you a few recent pictures??

-Lauren

Anonymous said...

Man! I cannot believe that Jeremy is old enough to need a car. Ooops! I mean truck or tractor. That really blows my mind. Well, Happy birthday, Buddy.

Anonymous said...

Ah, man. I posted that on the wrong story. oh, well. I'm sure Jeremy will see it anyway. As for this story....Jayden is sooooo cute. He gives me baby fever!!! Don't freak out Mamaw, Jevon is fixed!!

Clyde said...

Lauren

Send those pictures to

cstalker@yahoo.com

Clyde