Saturday, February 23, 2008

Little Rock

I was talking to Jeffery about how she was feeling and one of the subjects we talked about was the election.  The conversation went like this:

Me: I was talking to Mom earlier and she was nagging me about voting for Hilary.

Jeff: She didn't like that, did she?

Me:
No, but like that lawyer said, I have to vote my wallet. I told Mom that when Bill and Monica was in the White House I was not in the poor house, I had a camper, season tickets to Dollywood, and could keep up with that millionaire Luci a little bit.
Now I am driving a Suzuki and eating Spam.

Jeff:
Laughing

Me:
  I am hoping that Bill and Hillary will be as good a team as Bill and Monica was. That was a hard act to beat...gas was 98 cents a gallon, she had lipstick and a blue dress, and I could have afforded a blue dress and some lipstick too.

Little RockI told Jeffery that I asked Daddy once how many women Bill has been with.  In the most serious of faces he said, "Michelle, I have no idea what the female population of Little Rock Arkansas is?" 

No wonder Bill was a happy man!

Posted by Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how to tell you this, but I would like to go and visit Little Rock. All of my sponsored children lives in Little Rock.

If you sponsor any children from the Children's International and tell them you want to sponsor one from the United States. It will be from Little rock

Anonymous said...

I am trying my best to picture Michelle in her blue dress with lipstick on. The only thing that comes to mind is a pair of white shorts and a white top. Egg on legs. I guess I can picture a egg on eggs with lip stick on. Blue dress. NOT!
Jeff