Thursday, April 10, 2008

Diggin' Up Bones

Lately I've been looking to see what I could find on the Internet and in the library about our ancestors. In order to share what I've found with everyone, I've put together another website. It is called Diggin' Up Bones. I hope to post stories and photos and interesting information about our ancestors there. All I have there so far is three stories that appeared on SeriouslyLooney or somewhere previously.

I've also started on a seperate set of pages for the families on our family tree. An index to them is located at Diggin' Up Bones - Family Pages. There is some new information here. Be sure to check out the pages for the families of Ted's grandfather, great-grandfather, great-great-grandfather, great-great-great-grandfather, and great-great-great-great-grandfather. Look carefully, you may find out you're related to him.

Spend a little time looking at what I've found so far and let me know what changes you would like to see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like this idea. Maybe Dad and mom could answer a few of the unanswered questions we have.
Jeff

Anonymous said...

I have been writing on my papers. I think it is interesting to see what we have in our tree. Maybe were related to some really neat people.