Monday, April 14, 2008

Double D Decision

A little bird told me that a certain member of the StalkerClan is considering having some cosmetic surgery done and is trying to decide just how much "enhancement" she needs. To protect her privacy we'll refer to our surgical candidate as simply 'Jessica'.

Please review the photos below and participate in our poll to help poor 'Jessica' make her decision.
ENHANCEMENT OPTIONS:

The Jessica Alba

The Jessica Biel

The Jessica Simpson or

The Full Dolly Parton

Now, let 'Jessica' know what you think by voting in the poll below:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for Amber. She deserves this.

I am keeping the kids for her this weekend.. I can't wait! =)

Anonymous said...

OH MY!! If boobs is what she wants I could donate her some of mine, I would love to have a reduction!!!

Anonymous said...

Today was the big day for Amber. I talked to Jevon earlier & her surgery went well! I just wanted to let everyone know.

Anonymous said...

I don't see a "Crystal McInnis" option on here...that's my vote!
Nothing you haven't seen before on National Geographic..

Anonymous said...

thats hot