Friday, August 29, 2008

Wedding Pics

I thought some of you might enjoy these photos from the wedding that Jennie and I attended last weekend...

 

 

The setting was Cedarvine Manor, an old southern plantation just north of Murfreesboro.   The movie 'Gone With the Wind" could have been filmed there.

The parents of the bride are Jennie's brother Steve and his wife Debbie. 

The flower girl is Jennie's grandniece Sydney, Clint's daughter.

The bride is of course, Jennie's niece Stacy.  The groom was some poor fellow named Rodney.  I tried to warn him, he wouldn't listen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rats! My poor old computer won't let me see all of the pictures, but from what I can see it looks like a really nice wedding.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! That looks like a really fabulous wedding. The photographer did a pretty good job too.