Monday, September 8, 2008

Coffee Pot

Rite Aid had their coffee pots on sale last week regularly $35 for $22. I purchased one and used a $10 store coupon; which make it $12, but there is a $5 rebate on it also. The coffeepot will end up costing me $7.

I wanted you all to know I replaced my spare coffeepot now. The last time Jeffery was in, the one Mother had tore up and I replaced it with my spare. Now if one breaks down I can just replace it with this one. If you all wants to know the truth, I wanted two coffeepots, but they only had one.

Posted by Sherry

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the "Coupon Queen" Girl. That is quite a bargain.

Anonymous said...

That is better than a yard sale!! I have to tell we went yard selling and I got the boys a 12 american eagle shirts for 50 bucks!! I am the yard sale queen. Jim is not a bad king either.

Anonymous said...

Guess who is pregnant?

Anonymous said...

hmmm. My guess is Jeffery Ratliff. I found some interesting "herbs" in her bedroom the other day, so I know they've been "practicing"...

PS What the heck is "Steele labido" anyway?

Anonymous said...

URGENT! INFORMATION NEEDED!
Who is that baby's grandmother? This just isn't fair. Here I am traveling up Interstate 95 and Clyde tells me about this comment on the StalkerClan. I've been working two cellphones as fast as I can but can't find out anything. My bun is spinning. HELP!

Anonymous said...

Kari Rachel Slone- Hamilton is six weeks pregnant