Friday, September 26, 2008

Meaner 54, Where Are You?

Sister Sherry was born in 1954 and turns 54 years old today.  She told me to be sure to point that out. Wikipedia has a lot of  information about the number 54.  Its actually a pretty interesting number.

Whenever I hear that number, I can't help but think of the old TV show "Car 54, Where Are You?"  YouTube has lots of clips from the show.  You can watch entire episodes if you want.  They are usually divided up into small 10 minute or so segments.  Here is an episode entitled "That's Show Business"... 

(Gee, that just proves that I've got way too much time on my hands. But so does Sherry so maybe she will watch them.)

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERRY

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEANER. WE LOVE YOU.

Anonymous said...

For an almost senior citizen you still move pretty good. Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful day!!

Anonymous said...

I have to admit I did get my big number one wish for my birthday!
I have two excellent eyes to see with!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday To My Sweet Meaner. Sorry I forgot to call yesterday. My mind has been on work. I hope your day was good. The girls all said to say thanks for the goodie bags. Traci has been calling to make sure I don't give her stuff to her sister. Glad to know that your eye is better.
Love you sis
May all your wilks be happy wilks.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Meaner!! Thank you soooooo much for all the wonderful stuff. You are awesome. I hope your eyes are working out great. You don't look a day over 30!! Love you!!