Friday, December 21, 2007

The Etch a Sketch

I remember a Christmas, everybody was gone but me. While I was at the house alone, Clyde came in and if I remember correctly, he brought in some gifts. He said, "I got Michelle a light bright for Christmas." I told him that I got her something but I didn't get her what I wanted her to have.

He said, "What did you want her to have.".

I said, "An Etch a Sketch.".

He said, "How much is one.".

I said, "I'm guessing $3.".

He said, "Well, I'll get it for you." I gave him the $3 and he got it for her..

After the packages got opened I enjoyed playing with the Etch a Sketch more than Michelle did..

I remember back years before Michelle was born, an Etch a Sketch was a very popular toy. Well, I bought somebody an Etch a Sketch for Christmas this year. I wonder if it will be a great gift to give this year. Just like the lable maker years ago..

Posted by Sherry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Justin liked the etch a sketch. He made a toilet on it. I said well he is related to his Uncle Clyde.