Friday, December 14, 2007

The Importance of Zeros

Mom:Your Daddy is sending you your Christmas check in the mail. Sherry says we have to send it with her cards in one envelope to save money. So make sure you get it out before you start giving everyone their Christmas cards from us.
Me:Well Mom, could you ask Dad to add an extra Zero onto my Christmas check this year?

Silence

Mom:Well Honey, I'm afraid we had to take one away.
Me:Take one way?
Mom:And your Daddy said his Chirstmas present this year is his trip to Florida.
Me:There goes another one of my Zeros.

Giddy-Up Mule!



I can't wait to see Dad and Clyde arrive on the back of that old three legged jackass. I hope that old three legged jackass can hold up for many more trips to Florida.

Posted by Jeff

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is the jack
I wonder if Jeffery is talking about Clyde or Daddy when she said she hoped the old Jackass could make it a many more years

Anonymous said...

The clyde method
I asked daddy how Clyde drove to Florida and he said 2 fingers on the top of the wheel and 80 miles an hour. I bet daddy is really tight by the time he gets there.