Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Birthday Make-Over

For Luci's birthday this year I thought we might all go together and get her one of those make-overs like they do on TV. Since she is the only millionaire in the family the most the rest of us can afford will probably be a new hair-do. She has worn that same Luci-Doo for quite a while now. What do you think of some of these possibilities?

I'm not some Tammy Wynette standing by my man.


The Hillary Lou

If Hillary wins the election this look might help Luci get a big promotion at work.

The only drawback I can think of is that Mom may not let her in the house the next time she visits.

You go, Girlfriend!


The Oprah Lou

Mom might be more receptive if Luci wore this look.

Luci and Oprah have a lot in common. They both rose from humble beginnings to become millionaires. They have been dieting for twenty years. Cooshy jobs and pampered lifestyles, they could be twins seperated at birth.

I had to spend, like, two whole days in jail.


The Paris Lou Hilton

I can remember Luci ironing her hair to get it this straight but I don't think she has tried going blond yet.

She does have some experience with the paperazzi already.

Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it says 'Chicken of the Sea.


The Jessica Lou Simpson

Continuing the blond bimbo look there is this style.

Of course, turning Luci into Jessica is going to require much more than just a new hair-do. Exercise guru's, diet experts and plastic surgery don't come cheap. I doubt we can afford it and don't think Luci would survive it.

Hanner Montanner


The Miley Lou Cyrus

All the young teenage girls want to be just like Miley, why not Luci?

Maybe Ted could let his hair grow out and be her Billy Ray. Luci does love to talk about the time someone asked Ted if she was his daughter.

Let's get the party started.


Pink Lou

Look no farther, we have found the perfect style for our Luci.

She may be a little 'mature' for the Rock & Roll lifestyle but this look just fits her so well don't you think?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCI

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pink does seem to tame the rosy glow of my nose. I like it. I'll have to print that picture the next time I go to the beauty shop. Thanks I needed that. Love you bro.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sis

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh!!!!!! I am at work and am unable to see any of the pictures. This is pure torture. Help Help Help. I need picture access. I guess I will just have to put off supper and baths tonight so I can get on the clan just as soon as I get home. Dirty, hungry children are no match for a Clan starved Stalker Member.
Jeff

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Luci!!
Hope you have many more
Love the Stalker Clan
We are planning on coming up there over Spring Break for a visit!

Anonymous said...

Wow! AUnt Luci, I had no idea your hair was the only thing holding you back form all of THAT!!! Your options are endless. But for now, I hope you are having a great birthday. I love you.

Amber

Anonymous said...

I finaly got to see the pictures. They were great. I wanta look like that. The only thing you forgot to do was put Dad's ahir on her.. I can only imagine.
Jeff

Anonymous said...

He doesn't have to put Dad's hair on me God did that. You must not have seen me first thing in the morning lately.

Anonymous said...

OK, I showed this to everyone at work, and they died laughing. You're right...the Lucy stories are a hit!
Crystal

Anonymous said...

your far from a senior citizen in those pictures