Monday, December 1, 2008

Making Gift Giving Easy

Yes, that day has rolled around again.  It is the webmaster's birthday.  The little kid with the bow tie turns 59 today.

Fifty Nine, I can't count that high yet.

I know everyone wants to show their appreciation for all the hard work the webmaster has done  this year.  Being the helpful fellow I am, I have made that very easy.  Just go to THIS SITE and enter your Credit Card Information.  I will take it from there.  What could be easier!

Clyde 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brother. I'll go to that site right now and enter all my numbers. Yeah Right!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLYDE,

Love,

Mom, Dad, Sherry, Carlos and Shawn

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Evil Genius!

Anonymous said...

With my credit card numbers you'll be lucky to share a bunk with Ted and Bert on a garbage barge. Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

We are approaching the point of needing an abacus!! Happy Birthday dear "old" friend...

Vicki

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful skid free day!! Happy birthday too..