Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Matt - 2008

It's hard to believe Matt turns 26 years old today.  Sherry would probably say that's one year for each letter of the alphabet.  I remember how proud we were when he learned how to say his A-B-C's,  we were celebrating his 16th birthday I think. 

Seriously though, we are very proud of the way he has taken control of his life and the choices he has made in the last couple of years.   Keep up the good work Matt.  You can do it.

Click HERE to view a sideshow of recent photos of Matt (and Sarah too.)

Mom and Dad

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA-HA! First again!

Happy Birthday, Matt! Remember who commented first on the Stalker Clan!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great birthday. I'm so glad you're back in school and doing so well. We are all so proud. Love you.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT

Love, Mamaw, Papaw, Sherry, Carlos and Shawn

Anonymous said...

You are such a blessing Matt. You have made me so proud. I hope you are able to keep up that tough scheudel of yours. Happy Birthday Matt.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Matt!! We hope you have many more happy ones in the future.

Anonymous said...

Happy late Birthday, MAtt!!! I was sick!! I hope you had a good one!! Love you!!