Monday, May 4, 2009

Hog Waller Revisited

A few days ago when I posted this picture…

Hey Austin, what is your Mom doing out there?

I didn’t pay much attention to the vehicles out there in the mud bog. Now that I look a little closer, one of them looks kinda familiar…

Oh No, I'm stuck! Dad is going to kill me!

Surely that isn’t Randy and Jeff’s Pathfinder out there in the Hog Waller!

If Randy ever saw his vehicle in a place like that, I know what he would say…”I’m Ruined!”

I can barely zoom in close enough to make out that it has a Florida license plate. I wonder whose Pathfinder it is? I just can’t believe how careless some people are with their vehicles.

Clyde

6 comments:

Clyde said...

Jeff - Let me know if I need to delete this story before Randy sees it. I wouldn't want to get anyone in trouble.

Michelle said...

I love that picture. I am sure Randy would have a break down if he saw it,.

Jeff said...

Well Clyde, you really did it this time. Poor Randy went out to check his precious Pathfinder and when he realized that the numbers and letter on the plate matched, he almost stood on his head trying to see the mud that just had to be on the bottom. You really got him good this time. Amber is in for some serious revenge.

Amber said...

What a show off you are, Uncle Clyde!! Did you really have to make it look that REAL!! Dad cannot be convinced that his pathfinder was not in the mud. Now i owe him 6 months worth of foot rubs (for the emotional damage) and $50 (the bluebook value of his pathfinder). Boy, did this joke back fire. I just have one thing to say.......You've been punked, Dad!! Stalker clan style!!

Anonymous said...

lol grandad got mad from cameron

Anonymous said...

lol grandad got mad from cameron