Friday, May 1, 2009

The Two Faces of Cameron

Amber sent me some photos recently.  Several of them were taken at a birthday party for Jessie’s little younger brother Evan.  Crystal and Jessie went all out to show Evan a good time for his 16th birthday.  I’ll try to share some of the photos with everyone in coming weeks.

One highlight of the party was a really talented face painter.  She did some great artwork, especially on the kids.  Here are Before & After shots of Cameron.

 

 

I think she really captured Cameron’s inner self with her work.  Hey, I still haven’t forgotten that smelly encounter with the Farting Florida Fanatic on the shore of Hewitt Lake.

Uncle Clyde

4 comments:

Luci said...

Wow, that is cool.

Michelle said...

I am sure Crystal is the cool Aunt with all that wonderful fun that she provides. I wonder if I could get a face paint to look like Paris Hilton or Julia Roberts, but with my luck I would look like Phillis Diller or worse Rip Taylor.

Anonymous said...

We had a blast at Evans party. One of my costomers came to the counter a few days later and told me that I blown her son away. I asked how? She told me at the party. She said he could not believe that I would be so much fun. I was the live of the party, until Evan put a cerfew on the old folks and made us leave at 9. Party dooper.

Jeff said...

Sorry I hit the wrong button on the above story