Friday, July 3, 2009

Swap-Meet Stalker-Style

Luci came down and spent Friday night so we could hit the big Reed Valley Neighborhood yard sale. It is the Holy Grail of Yard Sales.   We had a good time and talked about swap meets. This is where you trade what you don’t want to someone else who may want it.  I suggested that we do that at Stalker Days.  Luci said her friend Monette did it and everyone enjoyed it. 

Anyway, when Luci came down we tried to get the most swaps out of the visit.  So, I gave Luci a hair cut, curled her hair before we went yard selling, and bought her lunch at Taco Bell.  But I am sure I got the best end of the swap, because I ended up with a huge bag of undergarments!

Michelle

2 comments:

Luci said...

I glad she didn't say a bag of huge undergarments. I really didn't think the swap-meet was a new idea. I thought we had been doing that all along. We always seem to be swapping clothes, makeup, produce, hygiene and cleaning supplies, hair combing and styling. Of course, since I can't reach or even see them anymore, I try to take advantage of any oportunity to have someone trim my toe nails.

Anonymous said...

To avoid duplication, Meaner wanted to let everyone know that she is planning to bring the following items to Stalker Days:
8 packs of weiners
Squeese bottle of margerine
2 10 oz A1 Steak Sauce
32 oz Kraft Light Mayo
2 bottles of ketchup
Kraft ranch dip and salad dressing
Kraft ranch fat free dressing
5 cans of Canteberry chili
Grill lighter
20 oz Frenches mustard
Dish detergent
Paper towels
toilet paper
Large garbage bags
2 packs of cheese
24 oz roasted peanuts